No. 506 - Havenview Uniting (Presbyterian) Church

Havenview is a suburb of Burnie. It is situated south-east of the city at the southern end of the Old Surrey Road area above Emu Heights.

Little is known about this modern church. It was established in the early 1960’s as a Presbyterian church. It became part of the Uniting Church in 1977 following the amalgamation of most of the State’s Presbyterian, Methodist and Congregational churches.

The Havenview Uniting Church closed shortly after the turn of the 21st century and the building was used by the Fountain of Life Christian Church between 2009 and 2012 when the building was sold. The property was subsequently converted into a house.


Havenview Uniting Church (2012) Domain.com

Havenview Uniting Church - Domain.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Churches of Tasmania

No. 1058 - Strahan - St Finn Barr's Catholic Church (1900-2005)

No. 1035 - Lower Mount Hicks Methodist Church (1890-1972)